Top 9 WordPress Plugins in 2020
- September 21, 2019
- Posted by: Vikram
- Category: Technology
Best WordPress Plugins
WordPress was primarily used to create the blogs many years ago, which hasn’t been true for long time, though. One can create any type of website with WordPress with the help of WordPress’ massive ecosystem of plugins and themes. For example, not only does WordPress power a huge number of business sites and blogs, it’s also the most popular way to create an e-commerce store as well!
What is WordPress? WordPress is the easiest, most famous approach to make your very own site or blog. Indeed, WordPress controls over 34% of the considerable number of sites on the Internet. WordPress’ next goal of turning that 34% into 50%, it’s clear that WordPress is all the rage.
Here are some of the most downloaded and used plugins which will help you create and enhance the ability of your website.
Jetpack takes care of your site security, website performance, traffic growth, image optimization, website appearance and a lot more, making it WordPress must have plugin.
Jetpack guards you against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins.
Jetpack’s full suite of site security tools include:
• Your entire site will backup on daily basis or in real time.
• Login will be more secured with an addition of two-factory authentication.
• The troubleshooting will be simplified by keeping record of every change.
If comment spam is a big problem for you Akismet is the solution.
Akismet checks your comments and contact form submissions against the global database of spam to keep your site from distributing malicious content.
Major features in Akismet include:
• Checks all comments automatically and filters out the ones that resemble spam.
• For all the caught and cleared comments by Akismet i.e. the one marked spammed by a moderator, each comment has a status history so one can read those comments if required.
• To reveal hidden or misleading links the URLs are shown in the comment body.
• Disk space is saved by discarding the worst spam which increases speed up your site.
Google XML Sitemaps
Google XML Sitemaps plugin is one of the best WordPress plugins that your website needs to rank higher.
With a special XML sitemap, this plugin helps the search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. to better index your site.
By creating an XML sitemap, website is much easier for search engine to crawl and read, thus helping your site rank higher and available to the users.
With such a sitemap, it’s a lot simpler for the crawlers to see the total structure of your site and retrieve it all the more proficiently. The plugin bolsters a wide range of WordPress created pages just as custom URLs. Also, it advises all significant search engines each time you make a post about the new content.
Upheld since more than 9 years and evaluated as the best WordPress module, it will do precisely what it should do – giving a total XML sitemap to search engines. It won’t break your site, back it off or irritate you. Ensured!
Creating forms for accepting user input such as Contact Forms can be easily made using drag and drop method provided by Everest Forms. Regardless of how enormous or little site you have or whatever kind of site it is, you unquestionably need a contact page from where your site crowd can get in touch with you. The reason for contact can be anything; to give you criticism and feedback on your work, contact you out for business arrangements, or recommendations all in all, a well-designed contact page is an absolute necessity.
In this way, to make contact frames, here is a plugin ‘Everest Forms’. It’s a cutting edge WordPress form plugin with drag and drop interface that lets you build wonderful contact shapes effectively and rapidly. It has a lot of general fields alongside advanced fields which you can undoubtedly and easily drag and drop to create forms.
It comes with already provided interface you just need to drag the required fields and drop to create contact form.
The above given image is an example of the Everest Form plugin which is used to create a contact form.
Similar to the above Everest Form plugin this plugin also provides the drag and drop option the difference is only that this plugin is used to create user registration. This plugin can be used to create front end user registration and login forms. It is yet another integral feature you would not want to miss. Ordering and creating forms is a made extremely easy by drag and drop fields. The plugin can be used to create any type of registration form.
The plugin provides you the facility to easily create a beautiful front-end user registration form within a few minutes.
The above image shows the dashboard for the user registration form.
Features and Options:
• Simple, Clean and Beautiful Registration Forms
• Drag and Drop Fields
• Unlimited Registration Forms
• Multiple Column Design
• Multiple Form template designs
• Shortcode Support
• Google reCaptcha Support (v2 and v3)
• Email notifications
• Email Customizers, etc
Need some assistance with your search engine optimization? Need a SEO module that encourages you try to achieve the impossible? It is the most loved tool of a large number of clients, running from the bread kitchen around the bend to probably the most mainstream websites on earth. With Yoast SEO, you get a strong toolset that causes you go for that top spot in the indexed lists.
Rather than being left to figure on the off chance that you’ve optimized your content accurately, the module encourages you each progression en route. Furthermore, in the event that you utilize this one, you can skirt the additional XML sitemap modules, in light of the fact that Yoast deals with that as well. You don’t need to worry for the optimization and focus only on the content creation Yoast SEO will look after the search optimization.
Want to sell something on your website?
WooCommerce plugin is the solution. It is one of the best WordPress plugin if you want to sell anything on your website. It has a lot of features to help you grow your website with the help of an online store. If you own a website, it is quite certain that you will need to sell something on your website sooner or later.
There are extendable shipping options available with WooCommerce. It includes free shipping, local pickups, flat rates, and many more. You can sell anything with it. It also has a lot of payment options for your customers. Check, cash on delivery, credit cards or even PayPal can be used to checkout. This is a very advantageous feature for a plugin to have. It is also appreciated by the customers as well.
WooCommerce plugin can be activated for free on a new or existing WordPress site, follow the optional guided tour, and set up a new store in minutes with the following features:
• Product, Cart, and Checkout pages
• Secure payments by credit card and alternatives
• Automated tax calculations
• Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Facebook integration
• Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights
What if you are able to view the analytics of your site right there in your WP dashboard? Won’t it help you analyze the stats that matter, so you can grow your business with confidence?
With more than 2 million active installs, MonsterInsights is the most famous Google Analytics module for WordPress.
When you’re running an online venture, there are a lot of things you need to check on to keep a tight running ship like Google Analytics and your WordPress site. The google analytics dashboard thankfully saves the need to open that extra browser tab.
Different Google Analytics reports provided by MonsterInsights are:
• Audience Report: – It encourages you become more acquainted with your visitors in a totally different manner. It indicates you point by point bits of knowledge like which nation your visitors are originating from, what are they most inspired by, which gadget are they utilizing, their age, sexual orientation, and a ton more. You can utilize this socioeconomics report and crowd pieces of information to change your web architecture and substance likewise.
• Behavior Report: It indicates you precisely how individuals discover your site, which catchphrases did they look for, who alluded them, what did they click on your site, and the sky is the limit from there. You can utilize these valuable details to recognize low-hanging natural products, new organization openings, and special regions to concentrate on.
• Content Report: It indicates you details on precisely which content gets the most visits, so you can quit speculating and begin making content that gets more traffic and transformation.
• E-commerce Report: Important store stats like total revenue, conversion rate, average order value, top referral sources, and more (all in one place) is shown by E-commerce report.
• Forms Report: It demonstrates you transformation details for different contact structures and lead shapes on your site, so you can improve the changes to develop your business.
W3 Total Cache
If your site is slow and low in performance then W3 Total Cache plugin will help your site to load faster with the concept of Cache and hence increase website performance. Caching is the technique of storing the website data temporarily in the cache so that it loads faster the next time the user opens the same page. Cache is the temporary storage area in the computing environment.
You can use WordPress caching plugins, to enable caching in WordPress,. Caching plugins will cache your posts and pages as static HTML files which are served to the users. This reduces page loading time drastically and helps to optimize the overall site performance. Furthermore, upgraded site-speed will have significantly impact on your site SEO.
Automattic, the same company that operates millions of sites on WordPress.com has built and designed VaultPress. VaultPress allows you to create optimized backups routinely and reestablish your site in merely seconds with just a single click. You can also backup, monitor and manage multiple websites through a single dashboard with the help of multiple subscriptions.
VaultPress is now powered by Jetpack. Every post, comment, media file, revision, and dashboard setting on your site is effortlessly backup to WordPress servers. VaultPress you’re protects you against hackers, accidental damage, malware, and host outages. The plugin scans and detects dangerous files on your website and emails the administrator if it detects any changes to your installation. Furthermore, you can easily review and manage suspicious codes and solve their issues in a matter of clicks.
The plugin also comes with strong spam protection. With Akismet support, you can without much of a stretch utilize its anti-spam tools to counteract any proportions of spam on your site with zero user inclusion.
These plugins are really very helpful for users. You can easily download these plugins as per your requirement to get a great user experience.