Electricity Bill Calculator
This online Electricity Bill Calculator will help consumer to understand electricity bill and analyze per unit electricity cost and also assist the customer to calculate their approximate usage of energy for estimation.
Fill all the values in above calculator as per your usage and submit it to our Online Electricity Bill Calculator. You will get bill amount per day, month and year.
Energy consumption calculation
The energy E in kilowatt-hours (kWh) per day is equal to the power P in watts (W) with times ie. number of usage hours per day t divided by 1000 watts per kilowatt:
E(kWh/day) = P(W) × t(h/day) / 1000(W/kW)
Electricity cost calculation
The electricity cost per day in dollars is equal to the energy consumption E in kWh per day multiplied by the energy cost of 1 kWh in cents/kWh divided by 100 cents per dollar:
Cost($/day) = E(kWh/day) × Cost(cent/kWh) / 100(cent/$)
1. Select the country you want to calculate electricity bill for.
2. Select type of appliance & the power (watts/kwatts) consumed by the device.
3. Enter the average hours of a device used every day.
4. Enter the average number of days the device has been used per month.
5. Enter the cost per unit of electricity.
6. Click on ‘Calculate’ to get your result.