Our online Energy Consumption Calculator will help consumer to understand energy consumption of each home appliance or machine, individually. So that, consumer will know how much energy has been consumed by the appliance and how to control their usage to save energy.
The energy E in kilowatt-hours (kWh) per day is equal to the power P in watts (W) times number of usage hours per day t divided by 1000 watts per kilowatt:
E(kWh/day) = P(W) × t(h/day) / 1000(W/kW)
1. Select the type of appliance & the power (watts/kwatts) consumed by the device.
2. Enter the average hours of a device used every day.
3. Enter the average number of days the device has been used per month.
4. Click on ‘Calculate’ to get your result.
5. To reset the calculator click on ‘RESET’.