Lumen is the SI unit of luminous flux. It is a measure of the total amount of visible light from a lamp or light source.
Watt is the unit of power. Power of 1 Watt is the product of current of 1 Ampere and voltage of 1 Volt.
- How to Use Lumens To Watts Calculator?
- Enter the luminous flux in Lumens.
- Select the source of light. E.g: Halogen Lamp, LED Lamp.
- Click on the calculate button, you will get power in Watts.
- Lumens To Watts Calculation:
P(W) = ΦV(lm) / η(lm/W)
P(W) =Power in Watts
ΦV(lm) =Luminous flux in Lumens
η(lm/W)= Luminous Efficacy in Lumens per Watt.